June Grad Rentals

We welcome June Graduates during the month of June!

We offer many great amenities to make your Senior Week a memorable one.  After reviewing the terms below, book online or call to make the reservation.

To reserve a unit, 25% of the total rate will be required as down payment. Signed group rental agreement (read a copy before making a reservation) will be due 30 days after the reservation was made along with another payment of 25% of the total. Remaining balance (or 50% of the total stay plus $48 resort fee) will be due 60 days prior to arrival date. Refundable security deposit of $50 per person will be due 15 days prior to arrival. This way, no payments are due on the day of arrival and check in process is a "breeze".

No one will be allowed to check-in without the signed agreement and picture ID.
Security Deposit less any damages, replacement costs, and additional cleaning costs will be refunded to guests within 30-45 days after a thorough inspection of the unit upon departure. One refund per group will be issued and mailed to the person who made the reservation originally.

Check in time is after 3pm. Check out time is strictly before 10am.

Off-street parking available: 1 spot for standard room, efficiency, studio, and queen suite; 2 spots for 2br/2ba unit.

Your rental unit will be supplied with bedding, toilet paper, and fully equipped kitchen (if applicable). Please remember to bring your own towels, beach towels, extra trash bags, toiletries and any other paper products you may need throughout the week (especially if you don’t like doing your own dishes!).
Housekeeping will be coming through your unit on a daily basis, but they will not be washing your dishes or exchanging your towels!

If you must cancel a reservation, please call or email us ASAP. Please keep in mind, that we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and forfeit any payments if you are past due on any of your payments or signed rental agreement.
Group rentals will be issued a refund less a cancellation fee of $100 ONLY if cancelled by January 31 of the current year. Due to the high demand mostly in the first few months of the year for the June Graduate reservations, no refunds will be issued for any cancellations that are submitted after January 31.